If you’re planning on buying a blender for yourself or even planning on gifting one to someone you should have proper knowledge on which model and which product to choose from all the range of options. If you’ve been planning on buying a blender for a long time and are unable to start saving money for the same, no worries! Today we’ll look at some of the best blenders under 100.
Blenders are a common kitchen appliance. Blenders are very easy to use and are hassle-free. With the best blender, you can make delicious smoothies, shakes, and also make mix food ingredients properly and finely to create tasty dishes.
Table of Contents
- Best Blender Under $100 – Buying Guide
- Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying a blender
- Best Blender Under 100 Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Blender Under $100 – Buying Guide
Blenders come with a variety of levels and types of blades. Some blenders are even capable of making doughs for you. It depends upon the speed and the type of bladed blender you opt for.
Difference between Blenders And Food Processors
Blenders and food processors can be confusing to differentiate because look quite similar. But even though they have the same look, their features and their functions are absolute opposites. A blender is used only when there is liquid stuff to be mixed whereas a food pressor does not have any such limitation.
Food processors are used for dicing, chopping, slicing, and blending. They are a very important appliance for your kitchen if you make a lot of sauces or hummus. Blenders on the other hand are specific appliances used solely for blending and mixing related works. Unlike food processors, blenders need moderately liquid substances for proper functioning. Blenders have a fixed blade set which only blends liquid items whereas a food processor has various blade options for various requirements.
Blenders have a variety of blades too but the purpose of a blender still remains the same and that is to blend liquid food components of the jar.
Food Processor V/S Blender
The most common misconception of people is that there is no need to spend an additional 100 dollars on a blender when you already have a food processor. But the truth is, No.
No, you cannot use a food processor as a blender. Both appliances have very different and very specific purposes. They cannot be used as each other substitutes. However, due to the various features and blade types given in blenders, people find it wise to stick to a blender. While a food processor cannot do the role of a blender a blender can sometimes perform the role of a food processor if there is something liquid in the ingredients.
Types Of Blenders
All blenders eventually mix and blend all the items in the container but there are various types of blenders to fulfill different blending purposes. Some blenders are used to blend nuts, some are used to blend ice, or some are used to extract juices and whip cream. The various types of blenders are:
- Personal Blender
Personal blenders are easy to use, compact, and user-friendly. These blenders are portable and can be easily placed in offices or used while traveling. For a fitness enthusiast, these blenders come as a blessing.
- Professional blender
Similar to the name, this type of blender is commonly used in commercial use. These blenders have been given this name because it has a heavy-powered motor used to crush heavy ingredients.
Such blenders are widely used only in shops and eateries and maybe a few large houses.
- Hand blenders
These are the most common and most widely manufactured blenders. These are common blender types found in homes and for beginner users. The blades of a hand blender are perfect for cutting, chopping, grating, grinding, whisking, and whipping.
Hand blenders have a lot of speed options, they serve the same purpose as a food processor or a juicer. If you like drinking healthy juices and smoothies this is your ideal blender buy. You can use a juicer instead as well but a blender is always suggested over a juicer as a lot of fibrous substance goes into waste from a juicer whereas a blender extracts every nutrient from your fruits and vegetables.
- Frozen drink blenders
These blender blades are excellent for ice crushing and for blending hard items. This blender is perfect for making milkshakes, smoothies, and other drinks.
- Food blender
A food blender is an all-around blender used for all types of tasks such as chopping, grinding, grating, etc. these blenders have moderate blades that perform all roles but do not master any.
These blenders are used to make sauces, purees, milkshakes, etc.
There is a lot of misconception when it comes to using a blender. A lot of people avoid buying a blender and consider it just an add-on luxury appliance. It is also misinterpreted as similar to a food processor, a juicer, or a smoothie maker, whereas the truth is that all these things are used for various other reasons. They have various benefits and specialize in enhancing the taste, texture, and nutrition quality of every food ingredient differently.
To understand the use and effects of a blender with relation to its other competitors in the market, let us understand a few benefits of the best blenders under 100 in detail to understand the difference and uniqueness of this product:
1. Amplifies nutrition
A blender extracts all the proteins and useful juices from your drink. This allows every nutritious content from the items in the blender jar to mix evenly and give you the best results.
If you have a family with small kids who are fussy when it comes to eating veggies or fruits in their meals a blender is the best choice for you.
Blend together some fruits and vegetables of your choice and serve them. Kids always love juices even though it is made up of the same ingredients they do not like in a solid form on their plates. The very simple psychology behind this is that anything, that is served within a glass and with a little bit of garnish tastes yummy automatically.
Another benefit of blenders for making juices instead of using a juicer is the fact that a juice excretes a lot of waste. They do extract all the nutrition in the juice but they create a lot of waste that is mostly full of fiber. This problem is fully taken care of by a blender as it absorbs every bit of your fruit and vegetable.
2. Maintains sugar level
Since blenders do not throw away the fiber from the drink, it helps in keeping the sugar level of the body the drink in check. You can easily check the sugar count in your blood with juice freshly made from a blender.
3. Makes sauces
Make yummy sauces at home with a blender. Homemade sauces taste better than store-bought sauce. It is 100% organic, safe, and trustable as it is self-made.
4. Easy to clean
Compared to huge food processors, and juicers that have complicated jars for cleaning, a blender is a very easy-to-use appliance. You can wash them easily with your regular dishes. You will only need to maintain proper care and handle the jar delicately if it is a glass jar. Even glass blender jars are easy to wash. You can use your regular dishwashing soap on them.
5. Highly durable
A blender is the one kitchen appliance that should be there in your kitchen even if you are a beginner or not a huge cooling fan. If taken proper care of your blenders will go a long mile without giving you any problem and will always be by your side.
Now that you know the most important benefits of a blender, let us look at some of the factors required to keep in mind before buying one. Out of the various brands and products available in the market to pick out that one best product you should know a few things that suit your requirements the most.
Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying a blender
The most important reason for buying a blender is so that you can even mix all your food ingredients and so that the taste of every ingredient mixes up properly.
To decide your speed variation, you need to have a rough idea of the places you will need to use this. If you are a baker you would need moderate speed as bakers usually need to blend their batter, whip cream, and other ingredients.
If you are a chef or a cooking enthusiast, then you might experiment a lot with purees. Purees are usually made from pulps or other easily squishy ingredients therefore they do not require a lot of speed levels.
Blenders also have the capacity to mash ice cubes and can easily make a single serving smoothie in no time.
Unlike a food processor, a blender does not provide a lot of attachments but they do provide a few:
- Beater: some blenders provide extra blades for different purposes. A beater is of great help when you need to prepare a dish with a lot of eggs or even to stimulate the egg whites into forming a cream-like structure. Beaters also help in whisking coffee.
- Coffee grinder: A few blenders come with an additional set of coffee grinding blades. You can also grind a few spices with these blades.
- Single-serve Blender: These blenders are very small and compact. It has a cup-shaped jar. You can blend a smoothie in it and enjoy it on the go.
Always look for a high-capacity blender. If your budget is under 100, then purchase the highest capacity best blenders under 100.
High capacity blenders are favorable if you want to blend and grind and mix your food items in one go.
Blender pitchers or commonly known as jars usually are made up of glass or plastic. They are commonly made see-through.
Glass jars are cheaper than compared plastic jars but every second you work with a glass jar you must keep all your focus on it only as it is very delicate and even a single hairline crack on the jar can make it completely useless.
On the other hand, plastic jars are a bit costlier as compared to glass jars but are safer, easily portable, user-friendly, and very light-weighted.
Many manufacturers prefer plastic jars over glass jars because they are durable and safe.
If you have faith in your hands, and you decide to buy a glass jar blender, buy one with a thick glass mold as thin glass jars break and crack easily. Glass jars are compatible with both extremely hot and extremely cold particles. One disadvantage of a plastic jar is there are a few products that are not dishwasher safe.
Blenders come in a variety of sizes. There are blenders as huge as 20 inches as well. These blenders have great speed and power. They will give amazing results within a few seconds of use but not everyone has such huge kitchens and cabinets to keep these blenders. A small, moderate, and compact blender or a personal blender is very sleek. It is usually 10 – 18 inches tall. These blenders can easily fit into your upper cabinet.
The only backdrop you will have with such a blender is that you will have to use it for a couple of minutes more than the gigantic blenders.
Since we are going to look at some of the best blenders under 100 you will most commonly find medium speed mode blenders. Within this price range, you can easily find some of the best personal use blenders.
As you increase your budget later on you can purchase some heavy motored and power-packed heavy-duty blenders too.
Best Blender Under 100 Reviews
Now that you know some of the most important uses and benefits of buying a blender, you might have made note of the type of blender best for you. Here is a list of the best blenders under 100 for you to select your number 1
1. Mueller Austria hand blender
This amazon choice blender is the best immersion blender. It is a multi-purpose hand blender.
- The best blenders under 100
- It is a 500-watt blender with 9-speed levels.
- It is the best blenders under 100
- It has milk and frothierattachments.
- It has a versatile removable blending arm for easy blade-changing operation.
- It has stainless steel blade adjustments for easy cleaning.
- Smooth making of milkshakes, baby foods, smoothies, and soups.
- Can easily whip cream, beat eggs, puree fruits and vegetables, and fix peanut butter.
- Easily cleanable in the dishwasher.
2. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
One of the best blenders under 100. It is the most high-performance providing best blenders under 100.
- It is a “total crushing pitcher” which blends ice cubes and other ingredients into a foamy and creamy substance easily.
- The best blenders under 100
- It can easily churn whole fruits and vegetables in no time.
- It has a 900 Watt motor more than sufficient for most users.
- It has a 16-oz cup that is a little larger than the average size that impresses almost all of its buyers.
- It is very easy to use. Crushing ice and other vegetables is super easy and hassle-free.
- It has a very easy jar model and is ways to clean and is dishwasher safe.
- Has 2 sip-and-seal cups for easy on the go taking. It has 2 16-oz cup-shaped blender jars.
- It has a 72 oz pitcher which provides XL capacity enough for making drinks for the entire family.
- It has a super heavy motor that extracts all the nutrients from whole vegetables and fruits.
- Best for making smoothies and frozen drinks.
3. Homegeek Blender
This is one of the best blenders under 100. It is a high-power blender and is one of the best-rated blenders.
- One of the best blenders under 100
- Blends ice mot professionally. It is a smoothie blender but also works as a meat grinder, juicer, coffee grinder, and ice machine.
- It is very durable. It has a 2.25 HP motor that increases its life as compared to other blenders.
- It has 10-speed levels.
- It provides an easy cleaning facility as just a drop of dishwashing soap is enough to flawlessly clean the entire jar.
- Excellent appliance for making soup, juices, sauces, smoothies, salsas, and frozen drinks.
- It has steel blades for strength and durability. And provides 8 such steel blades.
- It has a double security lock that keeps the jar intact and does not move a lot while working keeping your hands safe.
- It is dishwasher safe.
4. Hamilton Beach Person Blender
This is one of the best blenders under 100. It is great for office, home, and travel purposes.
- It has stainless steel blades for easy cleaning.
- It has a 14-inch cup size blender jar that you can easily blend and take out. This means no need of wasting another bottle to fill your shake or last-moment hassle for finding a proper carry-able bottle.
- Makes amazing salad dressings, soups, shakes, baby formulas
- Easy and quick one-touch blending.
- Quick ice crushing capacity
- Has a 175 watt powered motor for fast mixing
5. UtalentHand Blender
This amazon choice product is one of the best blenders under 100. It provides great features and can do amazing things under 100.
- It has 5 in 1 attachment: Milk frother, Mixing wand, Egg Whisk, Food chopper, and a 600 ML beaker. This product has the best feature provided by any best blenders under 100.
- Has a 1-year warranty.
- It has a milk frother attachment that creates a huge difference in making your coffee creamy and tastier.
- It has stainless steel mixing wand with a 4 blade operating system.
- It is dishwasher-friendly.
- 8-speed levels.
6. YISSVIC Hand Blender
This product is a 4 in 1 hand blender with a 1000 W motor. It is a combination of a hand blender and a food processor.
- It has 4 powerful blender sticks
- It has 9 speeds controls
- It provides 4 varieties of blenders: a Food grinder, an Immersion whisk, and a beaker.
- It has steel leaf and 4 blades for faster grinding.
- It has an easily detachable design. Remove the blades easily to clean them regularly with soap and water.
- You can also use it as a food processor, this is the most versatile product with an option to be used as a food processor as well as a blender.
7. La Reveuse Personal size Blender
It is the most customer chosen product as the best blenders under 100.
- It is a 250 Watt powered blender.
- It provides 2 free 16 oz sleek and good-looking bottles.
- It is an 8 1 product. You can blend, grind, grate, chop, mix, and puree easily with this product.
- It is very user-friendly. All you need to do is lock the jar to the machine and within one simple click, you will have your smoothy or milkshake ready in minutes.
- It is very easy to clean. Just water and regular dishwashing soap are enough to make it look new again.
- It comes with 2 bottles with travel lids that provide the bottle to be easily transportable.
- It also has 2 lip rings that hold the liquid in the bottle and save any spilling.
- This is the best-rated blender under 100.
8. MegaWise 5-1 hand blender
It is a 5 in 1 hand blender with 12-speed stick blenders. This is a new generation blender with an 800 W motor.
- This is one of the best blenders under 100 as it is very different and unique from the regular traditional blenders.
- Its high motor speed allows it to blend items easily and quickly compared to any other hand blender.
- It can easily chop nuts, hard vegetables, and mash potatoes.
- It has 12-speed intensity plus a turbo knob which makes it the highest speed provider in the under 100 list.
- This brand also provides great after salad services.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
- It is super easy to clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best blender under 100?
There are a few best blenders under 100 that are not only cost-efficient but also are value for money. They justify every penny spent on them. One such blender is the Ninja Professional Countertop Blender.
If a person is looking for a home blender then they should opt for this without any further ado. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender is the best home blender under 100.
All of its features from its blades to its looks to jar capacity to blade capacity stand out and impress all the customers.
2. What is the best inexpensive blender?
The most inexpensive, pocket-friendly, and worthy blender is the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender. It also provides a carry-on mug jar and comes in various colors. This mug fulfills all the requirements a person looks for in their blender. It is the best personal blender.
If you are a beginner with not much cooking or baking experience you should opt for this blender. It also is a perfect juicer.
3. Are blenders and smoothie makers the same?
Blenders and smoothie makers have relatively similar outputs but they are both very different appliances. They have an enormous amount of differences. A smoothie maker easily crushes ice. Though blenders also have the ability to crush ice smoothie makers can do it better and easier. A smoothie maker can also churn fruits properly and finely compared to a blender.
4. Can blenders be used as food processors?
Yes, blenders can also be used as a food processors. Blenders have the same properties as a food processors. Blenders are a better option than food processors as they are capable of retaining the fiber capacity of fruits and vegetables.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- 【Ultra High-Speed Blender】The smoothie maker blender working faster and smoother for the 1800W power. The 6 blades in stainless steel break cell...
- 【Stainless User-friendly Configuration】 German Standard Stainless Base allows you to complete any blend and still brand new after using for years....
- 【Variable Speed Control & Pre-programmed Settings】The motor based with an easily adjust 6-speed control and 3 pre-programmed settings to achieve a...
- 【 Easy To Clean】The 68oz/2L BPA-Free Tritan jar's self-cleaning function allows you to clean after use simple and conveniently. Place it on the...
- 【Extra What You Get & 2 Year Assurance】 Comes with blender, motor base, 2L Tritan container, user manual a tamper and a scraper shovel. Attached...
- 【BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE】：416 times rotate per second with the smoothest taste. This blender has industrial grade high speed motor with peak...
- 【XXL CAPACITY】: Fresh juice blender with 2L capacity for up to 5 people in one serve for big family.
- 【5 PROGRAMS】: As a smoothie blender, one touch for ice, vegetable, fruit, nut, smoothie.
- 【VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL】：This blender has 10 speeds control for the best texture.
- 【TRITAN PITCHER】: Safe material blender jar for safe usage and powerful for tough ingredients.
- Lightweight 6-Cup Jar - The plastic 6-cup (48-oz.) jar is easy to handle with a PerfectPour spout that eliminates drips and spills
- 4-Point Blade - The multi-level stainless steel blade blends at multiple levels to improve efficiency and blending power. Voltage: 120V
- Measuring Lid - The clear lid insert doubles as a 1-ounce measuring cup, perfect for making iced mixed drinks
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Cleanup is a breeze with the dishwasher-safe pitcher, lid, and blade
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual direction blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow...
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision; Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented dual...
- ✿VERSATILITY: Used to make various kinds of foods from blending smoothies, making baby food, chopping vegetables, making whipped cream, pureeing...
- ✿ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED GRIP: SAYESO hand blender perfects each part on winning high customer satisfactions. Comfortable ergonomic design handle...
- ✿SAFETY & HEALTH ENSURED: SAYESO hand blender,chopper and beaker are BPA-FREE. Also food Grade High Quality materials.
- ✿EASY to USE, CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE: Detachable attachments make it easy to clean and store, and removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy...
- ✿✿✿✿✿GUARANTEED SERVICE: Our close relationship with you does not end once our hand blenders are delivered — it is only just beginning....
- Smart Safety Design and Portable: The portable blender will identify magnetic stripe automatically and stop blending when the cup is separated from...
- 6 Blades & Strong Power: The personal blender has 6 blades 304 Stainless Steel and strong power, which can effortlessly make juices, vegetables into...
- Food-Grade Material: The mini blender is made of food-grade non-toxic and eco-friendly PP & ABS material, BPA free, blade material is 304 Stainless...
- Rechargeable: Electric juicer cup has a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery, recharged through power banks, laptops, computers or other USB devices....
- One Touch Blending/Cleaning: Makes great smoothies, shakes, baby food, salad and more, one button touch do. When cleaning, put some water in the cup,...