Today’s society primarily consists of health-conscious millennials that are constantly on the quest of finding foods and drinks that are healthy at the same time as being yummy. With Fitbits attached on wrists, you’d see these fitness freaks munching on quinoa chips instead of potato wafers. And, it’s only intelligible to want to swim over to this fit stratum of the society. So dump that fizzy calorie-coma concoction in the trash and, instead, get your hands on a tall and fresh green drink of best wheatgrass juicer.
The wheatgrass juice does nothing but overflow with benefits as it is good for blood, enhances immunity and metabolism, is ideal for diabetics, is anti-inflammatory, gives one a good dose of anti-oxidants along with more perks!
But every time you feel the urge to guzzle down this dose of healthiness, you cannot make a trip to the nearby local juice shop. Instead, you’d want to whip up your own wheatgrass juice at any time of the day according to your own convenience and that can only be possible once you get your hands on the best wheatgrass juicer available in the market.
Table of Contents
- Best Wheatgrass Juicer – Buying Guide
- Best Wheatgrass Juicer Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Wheatgrass Juicer – Buying Guide
There are a dozen wheatgrass juicers available but here are all the factors you’d want to keep in mind when zoning in on the best wheatgrass juicer!
Factors to remember
- Budget: There are all sorts of juicers available in the market. You’d find high-end juicers and even affordable entry-level ones. And based on their specs and juicing styles, they’d vary in price. Several high-end juicers would give you a greater juice yield and keep all the nutrients intact without dissolving them, and many affordable juicers would fulfill all of your basic expectations of a juicer.
- It’s important to keep in mind that once you get into the habit of juicing then you’d have to constantly buy a good deal of fruits and vegetables just so you could have a small amount of juice. It is definitely an expensive habit but if you buy a high-end juicer then the yield you’d be getting from it would be more compared to the affordable ones, and it would effectively pay off the amount you’ve invested into it.
- Nutrients: It’s quite clear that different juicers operate in different ways and hence produce different yields of juices. But it is in your interest that you go for the best wheatgrass juicer that gives you all the required nutrients. The main motive behind juicing is to improve one’s health and so you must do the required research and decide on the other types of vegetables and fruits you’d like to juice apart from wheatgrass.
- Ease of cleaning: If you’d take a look at most of the reviews of juicers, you’d see that customers complain about almost the same thing- that the process involved in the cleaning of the juicer is a rather agonizing one. The higher-end models tend to take the most time to be cleaned.
- So if you’re one who wants a stress-free cleaning to be done of your juicer, then make sure to see the number of different pieces your juicer would have and if at all those pieces are in any way dish-washer friendly. It goes without saying, that the more pieces of your juicer you have, the more would be the cleaning that it would require.
- Noise: If you’re one who’d want the best wheatgrass juicer with the least noise possible, then make sure that you’d go for juicers that have noise cancellation. Nobody likes to start their morning with sounds that would make your skull want to explode.
- Speed: It’s been a fact that juicers that work on a slow speed produce a higher yield compared to the ones that work fast. But this definitely means that juicing becomes a huge commitment. So before you settle in on a juicer, make sure to gauge whether you’re willing to spend a good deal of time in juicing or if you’re a person who’s always on the go and cannot spend more than a few minutes on your morning drink.
- Size and the length of the cord: Most kitchens aren’t blessed with square feet and square feet of ample counter space, and it’s a rather unfortunate fact that juicers take up most of whatever space is available of kitchen tops. Hence, you must take into consideration the size of your juicer’s body along with the length of its cord.
- Take into consideration the size of your juicer’s chute. If the chute is small then you’d have to spend more time chopping up your fruits and vegetables. If you’re interested in enjoying more of the juice even hours after you’ve made enough for your morning drink, then you might be interested in buying a juicer with a large container.
Best Wheatgrass Juicer Reviews
This juicer probably takes away the title of the best wheatgrass juicer single-handedly based on ease of cleaning. The most arduous process of juicing is the cleaning that comes at the end of juicing, but this juicer takes nothing more than just 30 seconds to disassemble and clean its parts.
It comes with a suction base that easily attaches the juicer to any smooth surface of the kitchen counter.
Here are all the features:
- It can juice more than just wheatgrass, for instance, kale, parsley, spinach, or anything else that’s leafy.
- It is lightweight, and compact in size, making it extremely portable.
- Its cleaning process would take nothing more than 30 seconds as there are only three parts you’ve got to clean.
- Along with the aforementioned suction tape, it also comes with a stainless steel table clamp that can be attached to literally any surface.
- It comes in a retro design with the end cap and grinding plate made of stainless steel.
- It utilizes the cold-press masticating process through the live-enzyme juicing that does not dissolve nutrients.
If you’re looking for an affordable entry-level juicer this may be the best wheatgrass juicer for you. All its parts are completely dishwasher-friendly. It extracts 35% more juice and 30% more vitamin C compared to other juicers.
Here are all the features of the Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer:
- As it rotates at 80 rotations per minute, it cuts through more of the wheatgrass without letting froth or heat build-up.
- It can be used for all the fibrous fruits and vegetables along with wheatgrass and other leafy foods.
- With its filter focused design and unique augur, it can be easily disassembled and cleaned.
- It operates pretty smoothly as it makes a noise that’s below 60 dB.
- There is 24-hour customer service that comes along with the product, with a 2-year warranty.
This one is a manual wheatgrass juicer with a very high rate of efficiency. It is made of a non-toxic variant of stainless steel that is solid and comes in a matte finish.
It is extremely durable and comes with a clamp that is 2.25 inches wide in depth. Here are all the features of this juicer:
- With its revolutionary design that does not include a regulating screw tip, it’s probably the best wheatgrass juicer out there.
- Its crank handles are designed ergonomically, that lets it turn effortlessly.
- It can easily disassemble for cleaning purposes.
- Its clamp can make the juicer attach to any sort of table or countertop.
- It has a warranty of one year.
This juicer comes with a nutrition center that juices more than just wheatgrass. It can turn nuts into nut butter or nut milk and whip up completely natural baby foods. It can even extrude pasta and mince up all sorts of herbs and garlic.
Here are all the features of the Omega Juicer Extractor:
- Unlike other juicers, this one has a warranty that’s 15 years long!
- With a low speed of 80 rotations per minute, the juicer creates minimum heat buildup that increases the production of enzymes.
- It has an exclusive process of masticating that involves two stages.
- One can enjoy endless juicing with the juicer’s automatic pulp ejection with its adjustable cap that offers 5 different settings of yields.
- Even though it has high power, it works with negligible noise with a 2 HP motor.
This juicer is not just a juicer but is an all-in-one device with features of a mixer, grinder, and blender! Its twin gear works at a low speed that generates no heat or aeration in the process of extraction.
Here’s more information on the GreenPower Twin Gear Juicer:
- It can juice almost anything, from the toughest wheatgrass to the toughest veggies and fruits like the pomegranate fruit with seeds.
- Its juice can last up to 72 hours with the same amount of freshness.
- Its motor has a warranty of 10 years, while the warranty of its parts lasts up to 5 years.
- It can do more than just juicing, from extruding pasta and noodles to grinding coffee berries, this juicer can produce more than 300 kinds of different foods!
In your journey to living a healthier lifestyle filled with nutritious juices, this article has, with luck, by listing out the top juicers in the market helped in thinning down the research required in choosing the best wheatgrass juicer for you.
A juicer is a long-term investment and since different individuals expect different results from their juicers it’s only intelligible that you tread carefully while choosing the best wheatgrass juicer for you by deliberating on the different factors listed above.
Head on to the FAQs to do away with any remaining doubts you have regarding the best wheatgrass juicer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a special juicer for wheatgrass?
Make sure to avoid juicing the wheatgrass in a blender, as the rapid movements may oxidize the chlorophyll of the wheatgrass. It’s probably best that you use the best wheatgrass juicer or a juicer whose facilities include juicing wheatgrass. Otherwise, one can try juicing it manually, without any juicer, with the help of a pestle and a mortar.
Can you drink wheatgrass juice every day?
Yes, since the wheatgrass juice does nothing but brim with health benefits one can drink it every day with a maximum dosage of 1 to 4 ounces.
Can you freeze wheatgrass juice?
Although enzymes in wheatgrass juice don’t stay active once it’s frozen, it still retains many of its benefits even in frozen form compared to other juices. Whenever you have excess wheatgrass juice, instead of keeping it refrigerated where it may have chances of spoiling, you can freeze it in ice trays.
How long can wheatgrass juice be stored?
According to wheatgrass experts, the wheatgrass juice can be stored up to seven days, although it is advised that the juice is consumed as soon as its produced.
Are electric wheatgrass juicers better compared to manual wheatgrass juicers?
Yes, the best wheatgrass juicer would be one that’s electric and not manual. They are definitely a bit pricey compared to the manual ones, but they are also worth their money as they produce a higher yield compared to the electric ones and are easier to use if you plan to produce wheatgrass juice regularly.