For being a fan of Italian cuisine, you do not need to born in Italy! Pasta is one such Italian food that is a ruler of everyone’s heart. Whether it is the white sauce pasta, red sauce pasta, or the mixed sauce pasta, everyone is sure to drool when heard of it! Nevertheless, the article will take you on a tour, providing you with details about the best pasta pots that will surely make your pasta love increase manifold.
Pasta is prepared from the dough of wheat flour, cut into different shapes and sizes. It is one of the most popularly consumed food all over the world! Pasta is one such dish that tops the category of “most ordered dishes in cafes or restaurants”. It is often prepared by mixing veggies, chicken, mushrooms, or even prawns along it. The flavor of your pasta depends on the type of sauce you use.
Therefore, if you are tired of breaking your spaghetti pasta while cooking or overcooking them, then this article is the best for you, as it will provide you with some pasta pots that will make your pasta cooking simple and easy!
Table of Contents
- Best Pasta Pots Reviews
- 1. Bialetti 07265 Oval 5 Quart Pasta Pot
- 2. All-Clad Copper Core Pasta Pentola
- 3. Calphalon Contemporary Non-stick Pasta Pot
- 4. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Pasta Set
- 5. Faberware 50006 Classic Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
- 6. Cook N Home Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
- 7. Gotham Steel Multi-purpose Pasta Pot
- 8. Excel Steel 570 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
- Basic Tips on How to use Pasta Pots
- Best Pasta Pots – Buying Guide
Best Pasta Pots Reviews
1. Bialetti 07265 Oval 5 Quart Pasta Pot
Starting the list with a renowned brand, Bialetti. If you are an ardent pasta lover, you will for sure fall in love with this pasta pot! Available in seven colors, the Bialetti Pasta pot is going to be the perfect fit for your kitchen.
It is one of the best pasta pots with a strainer, which is ruling the market! The outer surface is made of aluminum that is excellent in getting heated and distributing the heat across the surface. The interior is non-sticky, which ensures that your pasta does not stick to the surface. The striking feature of this pasta pot is that it comes with a strainer lid along with a lock, which helps in draining out the excess water from the pasta without opening the full lid.
Along with the lid, the pasta pot comes with handles that are not heated even after your pasta is cooked. This ensures that you have no difficulty in cooking the pasta or draining the excess water. The oval shape of the product helps in keeping the pasta or spaghetti intact, without breaking it.
- It is available in different colors so the customer can choose it according to their wish.
- The oval-shaped design is a bonus point of the pasta pot.
- It comes with a strainer lid that ensures the easy draining of the water.
- The handle does not heat even after the completion of the cooking process.
- It is easily washable with no special washing instructions.
2. All-Clad Copper Core Pasta Pentola
If you are a pasta lover and a crazy fan of cooking, then this is one of the best pasta pots, you will come across in the market today! It is known to be the best high-end pasta pot for its unique and elegant look along with some high-performing features.
This pasta pot comes with a 7-quart with copper and aluminum core for excellent heat conduction. The outer surface is of stainless steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. The All-Clad Copper Core Pasta Pentola comes with a strainer lid that lets you drain out the water from the pasta without any hassle. The lid has a comfortable grip that would not loosen up or slip off your hands.
The washing procedure of the pasta pot is easy, as it does not come with any special instructions for cleaning and washing it. The added advantage of purchasing this product is that it comes with a life-long warranty card.
- The inner surface of the pasta pot is stick-resistant, which ensures that your pasta will not stick to the surface while cooking.
- Along with the stainless steel outer surface, the lid and the handles are also manufactured with stainless steel for better usage of the product.
- The product does not get damaged even if it is heated at a high temperature.
- The handle and the lid of the pasta pot do not heat up in times of your cooking.
- Because of the strainer, it is known as one of the best pasta pots with a strainer.
3. Calphalon Contemporary Non-stick Pasta Pot
If you are confused with which pasta pot to buy, then let us tell you that Calphalon Contemporary Pasta Pot has got all its solutions for you! Regarded as one of the best pasta pots in the market, you simply cannot miss this product if you are looking forward to some homemade exotic pasta!
This contemporary-style pasta pot is been designed exclusively with an aluminum gauge, which adds to the durability and longevity of the product. The material is been given three layers of non-stick coating for the best cooking of the pasta. The handles are been made out of stainless steel for a good and comfortable grip. The type of aluminum used in the making of this product is a different one. It makes sure that the pasta does not get overheated or overcooked.
The non-stick surface of the pasta pot makes sure that the pasta comes off easily without sticking to the surface. Unlike other pasta pots, this one comes with a steamer inside the pot to ensure that the excess water is been drained out.
- Calphalone Contemporary pasta pot is been ranked as one of the best pasta pots reviews.
- The extra water is easy to drain out with the help of the steamer from the hot pasta.
- The non-stick surface allows the user to have an easy cleaning process after the use of it.
- The aluminum does not let your food get overcooked even if it is at high temperatures.
4. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Pasta Set
If you are confused between the best pasta pots, then without trouble, you can choose this one without giving it a second thought! With proper measurements and markings, this pasta pot is a favorite.
As the name suggests, this pasta pot by Cuisinart is made up of stainless steel entirely. Stainless steel protects your food from any type of acidic reaction. This pasta pot comes with a steamer, stainless steel handles, a drip-free rim, and mirror finishing. The unique quality of this pasta pot is that it is suitable for cooking anywhere- induction, oven, or even gas stove. The stainless steel along with the mirror finishing gives a classy look to the pasta pot that fits perfectly in your kitchen!
The drip-free feature of the pot helps in pouring the water from the pasta. As the feature name suggests, it does not allow the water to drip while pouring. The product comes with two handles that give you a proper grip over the pot- both while cooking and pouring the water.
- If you have a big family, this is the ideal pasta pot for you. The capacity is enough for cooking pasta for 10 people at a time.
- The Cuisinart pasta pot comes with a lifelong warranty card that makes the customer trust the brand even more.
- It cooks the pasta faster than any other pots available in the market.
- The stainless steel prevents your food from losing its flavors if in case it gets overcooked.
5. Faberware 50006 Classic Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
While we are listing the best pasta pots, there is simply no chance we would miss this one! If you are in search of a pasta pot that is excellent in looking as well as has advanced specifications, then look no more! You have exactly found “the one” to add it to your kitchenware collection.
The Faberware 50006 Classic Stainless Steel Pasta Pot has a shiny and glazy look, which makes it stand out from the rest. Because of the stainless steel design, the product is long-lasting and durable. The aluminum surface is coated well with steel so as to ensure the proper distribution of the heat. The handles allow comfortable lifting of the pot and it does not heat up even when the pot is steaming hot! The lid comes with a strainer that helps in the smooth water discard process.
This is the best product that you will get with all the required specifications and features, rightly fitted in your budget. The non-stick coating of the inner surface ensures that no pasta is stuck to it while being cooked.
- It is an extremely lightweight product because of the aluminum construction blended with stainless steel.
- The handles are not regular handles. They are called phenolic handles that serve their purpose correctly.
- It is easy to clean product, which requires no special treatment for washing and cleaning.
- The product has been listening in the best pasta pots reviews for its unique style and features.
6. Cook N Home Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
You do not need to be a cooking expert in order to make restaurant-styled pasta at home. You just need the right medium to do so! This is exactly why the Cook N Home Stainless Steel Pasta Pot appears in this list of the best pasta pots. What else do you need when you are getting a 4-piece strainer, steamer, and drainer, all in one pasta pot? That is no less than winning a jackpot!
This pasta pot, or better known as the multi-purpose pot, comes with an in-built steamer inside the pot made up of stainless steel. In fact, the entire set of the pasta pot is been made up of stainless steel with an aluminum coating on the bottom of the pot. The most attractive feature of the Cook N Home pasta pot for a chef is its glass lid, which ensures that you get to look at the food while it is been prepared! Given a mirror-touch finishing, the pasta pot is strong and tough.
The size of the pot is perfect and can cook for 8-10 people at a time. The spot allows its steamer to be removed and inserted according to the wish of the maker. The steamer ensures that the food is not overcooked.
- The glass lid is helpful as it allows the user to see and check the food while it is being prepared.
- The look and design of the pot are unique and adds a different glow to your kitchen.
- The Cook N Home offers a lifetime warranty on the pasta pot.
- It is dishwasher safe and has mechanisms that make the pot burn safe.
7. Gotham Steel Multi-purpose Pasta Pot
Regarded as one of the best pasta pots with strainer, this product promises you an enjoyable cooking experience along with a delicious eating experience! The Gotham Steel multi-purpose pasta pot is coated with ceramic and titanium that ensures no pasta sticks to the surface of the pot while being cooked.
The striking feature of this product is the transparent lid that allows the maker to see the food while it is been prepared. The lid covers the top tightly ensuring no heat is been escaped and hence, it results in faster cooking of the pasta. The lid of the pot comes with holes that let the cook drain the excess water from the pasta without removing the lid. The appearance of the pot is clean and it comes off as a strong and hardy product. The pasta pot comes with a set of strainer and steamer, so you know what exactly you should cook for your dinner along with some savoring pasta!
Though coated with a blend of materials, it is a lightweight product that is easy to use and handle. It comes with a lifetime warranty card, which will make you not miss considering this product!
- The lid comes with twist and lock handles that allow you to just twist it and lock it for a better drain out of the water.
- The ceramic coating ensures effortless clean up after the use of it.
- It is a dishwasher safe product, which comes with no extra cleaning instructions.
- The large and small holes used to drain out of the water, on the lid allows you to cook different foods apart from the pasta.
- Suited perfectly within your budget, this product can be the ideal buy for you!
8. Excel Steel 570 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot
Are you in search of a pasta pot that comes with enough amount of space for cooking? Then, you may have found the right one here! It does not matter if you are making pasta for your whole family to serve at the dinner table or just for yourself, Excel Steel 570 comes with a wide variety of pasta pots.
The goal of this pasta pot is to provide you with all the nutrients without losing any of them in the process of cooking. As suggested by the name of the product, this pasta pot is made up of strong stainless steel, which ensures the durability of the product. Though it is stainless steel, Excel Steel 570 is a lightweight product that is easy to handle.
This product set comes with a tightly fitting lid, made out of steel that helps in the fast cooking of the pasta. The lid does not let the moisture escape and hence, the pasta is cooked within no time! Providing the user with steel handles, it allows the pot to be moved even when it is hot.
The draining out of the excess water is not a big task, as the lid does not heat up while cooking. Be it the handles, features or the look and design of the pasta pot, it is surely going to steal your heart. It has the best pasta pots reviews in the market, among all other similar products.
- Excel Steel 570 comes with a feature of dishwasher safe, which means the product can be washed in the dishwater. In that case, your hands will get the rest!
- It is available in various sizes, making it easier for the buyer to choose accordingly.
- It is easy to clean off after use since the pasta does not stick to the surface.
- Though best suited for making pasta, it can cook and steam many other foods too.
Basic Tips on How to use Pasta Pots
Pasta pots may have been a new concept to many readers right now. If you are one of them and are confused with the after use of the product, then do not worry! We have a few basic tips listed down here, which will definitely help you in getting friendly with your newly purchased best pasta pots.
- Add water according to the quantity of the pasta taken for boiling. Before putting it up on the gas, pour some extra 2 cups of water that can be later drained out.
- Add your pasta to the water and put it on heat by covering the pot with the lid provided. Add a pinch of salt to make your pasta tasty!
- Let it boil so that the pasta becomes soft. Stir the pasta in an on-and-off manner so that they do not stick to each other in the process.
- At this point, you can drain out the excess water with the help of the strainer or steamer.
- You can add vegetables and the required things in the pot to make your pasty deliciously healthy.
- Make your pasta according to your own wish, add things that you want to have it in your pasta, and give it a good stir!
- Put it down from the heat and take it to your dinner table- serving it hot and enjoying the meal!
Note: Your pasta pot and pasta will come with an instruction manual. In case of any difficulties or confusion while making it, refer to it for smooth work.
One good thing about pasta is that you do not have to follow a certain recipe. You can add your own things, flavor it the way you like it, and have it in your own style! Pasta pots have been helping people and making their cooking process easier since the time they arrived in the market.
The best pasta pots listed above are all tried and tested products that will indeed make your cooking process simpler and enjoyable! So do not be late in purchasing yours now and get hold of the best pasta pots!
Best Pasta Pots – Buying Guide
There are certain factors that you need to look for while buying certain kitchenware and pasta pots are one of them. Mentioned below are some of the common tips and factors that you must look out for when purchasing them:
Factors to look for while buying the Best Pasta Pots
- Budget- The foremost important thing while buying anything is your budget. There are many ranges of pasta pots available in the market with different features and specifications. Decide on your budget and look out for the specifications in detail. Buy the one that meets both your ends!
- The material of the pasta pot- Pasta pot can be made of aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and cast iron. While some are good conductors of heat, the others are not. They all come with different features and prices. Select and choose the one that fits all your purposes and the product that actually makes your pasta cooking worth it!
- Reviews of the product- The online buying of any product comes with an advantage and that is, the reviews of the product. Many times, we come across certain pros and cons of the product while going through the reviews of it. Along with seeing whether the product meets your purposes, it is also important to check for its reviews for a better and clear judgment.
- The capacity of the pot- The capacity of the pot has a huge impact on the cooking of pasta. It helps in determining how much time it is going to take the pasta to be prepared and also, it helps in checking how much pasta it can hold at a time for cooking. You will know the ideal pasta pot for your kitchen along with the measurements of it.
- Features and Specifications- Needless to say, while buying any product you will first see the features and specifications that it has to offer you. In the case of pasta pots, it is important for you to go through the features and specifications. The kind of extra features that it provides, whether the pasta pot comes with a handle or a strainer and the type of material it is been made of. Look out for these while searching for the best pasta pots in the market!
1. Are non-stick pasta pots better than the normal ones?
Yes, non-stick pasta pots are better than the sticky or the normal ones. This is because the non-stick pots do not allow the pasta to stick to the surface after being cooked or boiled. It comes off easily in a non-stick pot.
2. Can you use a pasta pot as a steamer?
Yes, you can definitely use the pasta pot as a steamer. Add water to the pot and put the lid on. Heat it on the gas and bring it to a boil. You will get better steam in this way.
3. What type of pot do you use for pasta?
Go for the ones that provide you with the necessary features and specifications. The best pasta pot will come with a strainer or steamer, good durable material with non-stick surface handles that will not heat up, and is dishwasher friendly. Look out for the features that you need for your usage and the ones that the product is offering.
4. Should you rinse pasta?
Pasta should never be rinsed. Once heated or boiled, do not rinse pasta. Rinsing pasta can make it lose its essence and nutrients. The excess water needs to be drained out with the help of the strainer or steamer.
5. Can you put the pasta pot in the oven?
Yes, some pasta pots can be put in the oven for cooking. Some of them, however, does not come with this feature. Pasta can be prepared by putting the pot on the oven, stove, or even induction.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
No products found.