Fruits and veggies are the first that comes to mind when we think about immunity and health. This prominence is far beyond bounds that no person eats a meal without a fruit or a vegetable. Intake type might be different but having them at least once a day is a compulsion for anyone in the whole world.
While some prefer to eat raw veggies and fruits, some prefer boiled veggies, and others prefer juicing them. Juice? Yeah! How can we ignore the profits a fresh glass of juice can offer? The easiest way to have a fresh glass of juice every day is by buying one of the best cold press juicers. Why is it that juice is the best choice? Let’s find out.
- Vitamins and Nutrients–For a perfect balance and energy to the body, vitamins and nutrients are a must. A fresh glass of juice is a package of essential nutrients and vitamins, depending on the type of juice.
- Hydration–90 percent of the human body is water. So obviously, the fundamental necessity is water. A glass of juice also provides water and keeps the body hydrated.
- Weight Loss–Many people try different methods to lose weight. A glass of juice aids in reducing the excess weight while giving perfect health.
- Detoxification – Timely body detox is necessary for overall well-being. Including a glass of juice as a part of the diet is a great way to detoxify the body. For best results, one can have a fresh glass of juice early in the morning.
- Health–Of course, a glass of juice can boost health, but the thing to stress out more is to have freshly prepared juice. Preserved juices tend to lose the benefits they hold as time passes. Nothing can do the good a fresh glass of juice does to the body.
A standard juicer can also do the job of preparing the juice efficiently. Then why are we talking about cold press juicers in specific? Well, there is much difference between the best cold press juicers and the ordinary juicers. There are many reasons to prove the efficiency of the cold press machines above the others. Here are some of them.
Advantages of Cold Press Juicers
Cold Press juicers, otherwise known as masticating juicers, are way better than centrifugal and other juicer types. These first crush the fruits or veggies and then press them for more quantity of juice.
- As the process doesn’t involve heat emission as in the other juicers, the useful vitamins, nutrients, and others remain in the juice.
- They make the juice of finest qualities with no remains from fruits, making it easier to digest, thereby the stress on the digestive system also decreases.
- The yield is a full package of all the nutrients and other useful supplements from a fruit or a vegetable and no loss.
- Unlike other juicers, these yield more amount of juice and leave behind as least wastage as possible.
Best Cold Press Juicers – Buying Guide
As we keep talking, there’s a lot more as an addition to the list proving the fact that cold press juicers are way better than other of the kind. As there are many choices available for these juicers, it might be challenging to choose the best. So here’s a peek into some of the factors that can help.
Factors to Look for in a Cold Press Juicer
The primary thing for anything that we buy is to go with the purpose of usage. The same applies to the best cold press juicers too. We first need to be sure if we want a juicer for commercial purposes or household requirements and solve space constraints. After these are clear, the other requirements are as follows:
- Pulp Quantities:
The pulp quantity generated is another critical factor to consider. A juicer that is capable of producing more juice quantity is the best choice. Not to forget the wastage, a good juicer leaves the least possible wastage.
- Power Consumption:
We invest in a juicer, and if it consumes so much power that the electricity bills shoot up, it is a waste. A juicer that consumes minimum power yet gives sound output is what we need.
Disturbing sounds for a prolonged time that too early in the morning can ruin the whole day. It could cause a headache as well. So a juicer with a minimum or almost negligible noise is a perfect choice.
- Feeder Tube:
A juicer with a relatively narrow feeder tube requires the dicing of fruits and vegetables for juicing them. With a broad tube, it is easy to drop the fruits and veggies as a whole by saving much time. So it is better to search for a juicer with a wide feeder tube.
Usually, the cold press juicers take a little longer to make the juice than the others. A juicer that is taking ages to prepare the juice wastes a lot of time. So choose a juicer that takes the least time among all the available cold press juicers.
Easy-to-clean juicers with fewer parts are the best combination. A juicer with more comprehensive features is another bonus. Comfortable cleaning aids in removing all the leftovers precisely so that there are no remains and the juice comes fresh throughout the usage.
Well, usually, people ignore this factor, but it is necessary to consider this as well. In case of wear and tear of the parts or maintenance issues, customer service is required. Replacing duplicate or other brand’s parts could damage the entire system, so it is better to check with the after-sale services and warranties before buying.
Best Cold Press Juicers Reviews
Aicok Masticating Juicer Extractor
The Aicok BPA-free cold press juicer is suitable for juicing both fruits and veggies. With minimal oxidation and maximum juice yield, it comes with the following features:
- It has a 7-segment spiral system, each with a different function. The various functions in line are: cut, break, squeeze, mill, separate, grind, and extract.
- It is an 80 rpm masticating juicer that gives output with most nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc. are retained, no clogging, and least foam.
- It separates the juice and pulp to the maximum extent with the least noise emissions.
- It uses the food-grade Tritan materials for the body and PMMA materials for the spiral segments. Both of these are free of BPA and don’t affect the taste of the juice.
- It comprises of a one-button disassembly system, making it very convenient to clean.
- It uses a 2-direction switch, one for ‘on’ and the other for ‘R,’ i.e., the reverse option. In R mode, the juicer spins in the reverse direction and releases all the ingredients making it easier to clean.
- With UL and ETL certifications, Aicok provides a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical assistance.
Apart from these, the juicer comes with a simple structure, consumes optimum power, and requires less place, so the Aicok Masticating/Cold Press juicer can be considered as the best cold press juicer for home.
AMZCHEF Professional Masticating Juicer
AMXCHEF juicer is a multi-purpose machine that can make different types of juice. It perfectly fits every household and comes with the following features:
- It gives higher quantities of juice yield with maximum dried pulp and limits juice oxidation to less than 3 percent.
- The juice extracted retains all the useful enzymes, vitamins, and minerals from the fruits and veggies.
- AMXCHEF also comprises of the 2-direction switch with on and reverse operations, aiding in better yield and easy cleaning.
- It uses the 7-segment spiral section for juicing to extract almost all of the juice available from the ingredient.
- The one-button disassembly and safety lock mechanisms make it convenient to clean and easy to use.
- It offers intelligent protection chips that turn off the machine after 20 minutes of continuous usage.
- It provides a lifetime after-sale customer service and technical support guarantee.
Available in 3 color variants – classic red, ivory white, and galaxy grey, the AMXCHEF extractor doesn’t consume more power yet delivers the best possible results.
AMZCHEF Juicer with2 Speed Modes
This cold press juicer is an upgraded version of the previous AMZCHEF masticating juicer. With two speed modes for soft and hard fruits, this juicer can easily extract juices from hard veggies like carrots, holding an appropriate place in the best cold press juicers for carrots. Its features include:
- Two operating modes – soft covering 50 to 60 rpm and hard covering 100 to 110 rpm, capable of extracting juices from both soft and hard varieties, leaving dried pulp.
- It provides up to 90 percent of juice with the least oxidation and maximum nutrient retention.
- It prepares juices with features of anti-oxidation, no discoloration, and anti-deterioration.
- The reverse function is included for convenient usage and comfortable cleaning.
- It requires relatively low power yet emits the least possible noises.
- It offers lifetime support relating to all kinds of issues, including technical.
With an elegant LED display, the juicing is more stylish. As AMZCHEF can juice a wide range of veggies and fruits like carrots, celery, ginger, apples, grapes, etc., it can also be used as a commercial cold press juicer.
Aobosi Cold Press Juicer
With complete BPA-free parts and no sharp blades, Aobosi juicer makes juicing a pleasure. Comprising of high nutrient retention and requiring low power, it offers the following features:
- It holds a 7-segment multicasting spiral system for maximum juice extraction, leaving behind drier pulps.
- This juicer works wonders with greens and veggies by retaining all of their qualities and natural taste.
- With 80 rpm, the heat emission is almost negligible, and the juice doesn’t lose any of its values.
- It provides a noise-free environment and consumes optimum power.
- The safety lock design and reverse functioning aids in easy usage and convenient cleaning.
- The parts are made of food-grade, anti-oxidizing, and high-quality Tritan materials and completely toxin-free.
- Aobosi provides lifelong technical support to all of its customers.
This juicer is safe for children as well, and because of its flexibility with veggies and greens, it can be considered one of the best cold press juicers for vegetables.
Omega Cold Press Juicer
Omega 365 masticating juicing system makes juices with the highest nutrient values by consuming minimum power. Its features are as follows:
- It can juice various items like fruits, leafy veggies, wheatgrass, celery, carrots, etc. due to its multi-purpose functionality.
- With a sleek and compact design, it looks stunning but requires minimum place in the kitchens.
- The noise emissions are so low that they almost seem to be negligible.
- With 90-110 rpm, it exposes the foods to the least amount of oxygen, thereby minimizing the juice oxidation.
- It is convenient to use and easy to clean.
- It uses a dual-stage masticating extraction process to produce the maximum quantities of juice.
With an elegant black color, Omega Juicer is an addition to interior decorations making it a delight to watch it. Using the juicer is the pure bliss of health and fun.
Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer
Jocuu cold press juicer uses a low-noise emitting motor that consumes low power. The other features are as follows:
- It is available in 3 color variants –grey, green, and premium blue.
- It comes with two different speed modes soft and hard, capable of juicing a wide range of fruits and vegetables.
- The juicer body is made of toxic-free food-grade materials capable of retaining the juice’s quality without changing its taste.
- The intelligent padding chips are available to automatically turn off the juicer after 20 minutes of continuous usage.
- With the one-touch assembly design feature, it is easy to assemble and disassemble the juicer, and so it is convenient to clean and easy to use.
- Jocuu offers a 10-year warranty to the motor, a 3-year warranty for accessories, and lifetime technical assistance.
- The reverse operation mode is also available in this cold press juicer.
Jocuu cold press juicer can extract maximum quantities of juices from a variety of ingredients. Due to the absence of sharp blades and body parts, this juicer is safe for children.
Bextcok Masticating Cold Press Juicer
The 2023 version of the Bextcok juicer is an improvisation of the previous 2019 model with added features and better extraction capacities. Its features are as follows:
- This juicer does the best job in preventing the stratification caused due to juice oxidation while preserving the nutritious values.
- It uses a low-speed motor with subtle grinding techniques to curb the excess release of heat and foam’s build-up.
- For stability during usage, the juicer is included with six anti-slip rubber feet at the bottom.
- This juicer gives maximum juice quantities with the least noise emissions.
- The reverse function and safety lock mechanism helps in easy cleaning and comfortable usage.
- All the detachable parts are made of food-grade materials that are free of toxins.
- Bextcok offers lifetime technical assistance and customer services.
Though the 2019 model of Bextcok is also a hit, this new variant coming up in the same price range with improved features enhances the overall performance of the juicer and offers excellent satisfaction to the buyers.
The cold press juicers are relatively slow in working compared to the other varieties as they don’t use the sharp blades and fast motors. But these are capable of extracting maximum juice quantity while preserving all the required nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
Some of the best cold press juicers come with two different speed modes and juice a wide range of vegetables and fruits. So, the cold press juicers are a better choice than the other juicer varieties like centrifugal.
These juicers are the best known for preventing oxidation of the juices that can lead to losing valuable nutrients and vitamins. Due to the absence of toxic bodies, the juices are healthier. The removal of sharp metal blades makes it safe for children as well.
The skipping of the electrified fast-running motors reduces the noise emission and does the job of juicing fun. With the significant advantages of weight loss, detoxification, hydration, etc., the cold press juicers have surpassed the standard juices within no time.
Some of these juicer types offer additional supplements like storage bottles, silicon caps, etc., that can help in storing the juice for future purposes. The juices extracted from the cold press juicers are fresher and stay the same up to 72 hours without spoilage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best cold press juicer?
Most of the present-day juicers come with all the requirements fulfilled. The factors that can help choose the best juicer include space, power consumption, cleaning, performance, etc. All of these are clearly explained above. To find the best juicer fitting all the requirements, amazon.com is a perfect place to start.
Is a cold press juicer better?
A cold press juicer follows the masticating process that doesn’t require sharp blades or paced motors. Due to this, the extraction quantities are more, and foam is negligible. As the heat production is also the least, the oxidation of juices significantly reduces, and all of its qualities are well-preserved. So a cold press juicer is a better choice.
Is a masticating juicer the same as a cold press?
The other name for the cold press juicers that is well familiar to the world is the masticating juicer. These juicers use the masticating process, a relatively slow juicing technique offering the best results, they are also called masticating juicers.
What is the best home juicer on the market?
A cold press juicer is a better choice among all the juicers available to us. As each of us has different requirements, this choice isn’t the same for every individual. The relative factors are listed above, followed by some of the best juicers on amazon.com to choose the best home juicer.
Is it better to juice or blend?
Blending is capable of retaining valuable fiber and other health supplements available from fruits and vegetables. Normal juices lose most of these essentials due to the heat produced. But cold press juicers with the mastication process can retain these supplements effectively.